I'm Cory Petosky, and I'm a software engineer. I work for Google now. I used to work for Slide.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com. I'm not currently looking for work, but we can connect on LinkedIn anyway. You could even follow me on Google+ if you like (though I mostly post privately to my friends and family).
I've removed all comments and my CMS from this site. Now I use a dumb script that reads a Markdown file from disk and spits out some HTML. It's easier for me and I don't have to think about comment spam.
One side effect is that all comments are removed. Sorry. If you have a question about something, email me or get in touch another way. I'm happy to help if I can.
- FFXIII-2 clock puzzle solver
- Merging XNA and WPF
- 4k Dungeon Romp takes 2nd!
- Dungeon Romp -- full version feedback preview
- Four kilobyte game
- o2d -- a two-dimensional game engine
- Brevity in conditionals
- Making friends with binary representation
- Dungeon -- a Flash random dungeon experiment
- Clone -- a Flash puzzle game
- Laid-back file loading in AS3